Technical Description of Maintenance
1. Check all weights and all terminals and tighten when required
2. Inspection and maintenance of all insulators (medium and low voltage)
3. General cleaning of all substation areas and the inside of the fields (medium and low voltage)
4. Testing of equipment mounting
5. Ground foundation grounding (or ground triangles) with FLUKE 1653B
6. Checking of condensing units and setting of reactive power compensation devices 7. Thermal inspection of all parts of the substation and connection terminals with the network for arcing, overheating, poor contact and leakage.
The above options include: